[Reminder] Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape - In 2 Hours

[Reminder] Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape - In 2 Hours

Ryan Gorley
Just a reminder to all about this meeting in just over 2 hours (20:00 GMT):
I look forward to meeting you all there!

On Jun 17, 2017 8:37 PM, "Victor Westmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

No worries!

We're all team! :)

Victor Westmann

On Jun 17, 2017 6:07 PM, "Arlo Barnes" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Victor Westmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was just trying to help publicize this Inkscape meeting even further.

That is good! And I did not mean to diminish that, I was just curious.
Thanks,
—Arlo