Request for Inkscape wiki account

Máirín Duffy
Hi! :)

I would like to request an account on the Inkscape wiki. Red Hat is
hosting a hackfest in our offices and I'd like to be able to update the
attendee list on the wiki with local Red Hatters who would like to attend.

Cheers,
~m

Re: Request for Inkscape wiki account

Maren Hachmann
Hi Máirín,

you should receive an email with a temporary Wiki password shortly.

Kind Regards,
 Maren