Requesting wiki editing powers

tiwake walter
Because bryce said so. Also because I'd like to actually start helping out one of my favorite open source projects.

Cheers
tiwake

Re: Requesting wiki editing powers

Josh Andler
Preferred username?

Cheers,
Josh

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 12:58 PM, tiwake walter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Because bryce said so. Also because I'd like to actually start helping out
> one of my favorite open source projects.
>
> Cheers
> tiwake

Re: Requesting wiki editing powers

Bryce Harrington-3
On Mon, Jan 09, 2017 at 03:56:08PM -0800, Josh Andler wrote:
> Preferred username?

Did you guys get this sorted?  He goes by tiwake on irc so I'll go out
on a limb and guess that to be his preference...