SMIL koi carp animation

Brynn
Hi Friends,
        I apologize, but I can't remember who made that SMIL koi carp animation
image in the gallery.  (User is shown as Unknown Author)  I'm thinking Tav, but
not positive.

        Anyway, note this recent comment:
https://inkscape.org/en/comments/cr/621/5701/#c1569  I made reply comment that
it has a copyright, but at last look, fish still swimming around on his website.

        I know we decided as a community not to bother with copyright issues in
the gallery.  But this time, it's one of us.  So I just couldn't leave it alone.
Although after this message, I am leaving it alone, and the artist can decide
what to do :-)

Re: SMIL koi carp animation

Maren Hachmann

- The author is https://inkscape.org/en/~IK

(User is shown as Unknown Author)  I'm

> thinking Tav, but not positive.
>
>        Anyway, note this recent comment:
> https://inkscape.org/en/comments/cr/621/5701/#c1569  I made reply
> comment that it has a copyright, but at last look, fish still swimming
> around on his website.
>
>        I know we decided as a community not to bother with copyright
> issues in the gallery.  But this time, it's one of us.  So I just
> couldn't leave it alone. Although after this message, I am leaving it
> alone, and the artist can decide what to do :-)
>
> All best,
> brynn

Re: SMIL koi carp animation

Martin Owens-2
Thanks Brynn,

I think this is the right response, since they've admitted to copying
it, the least we can do is warn them.

Best Regards, Martin Owens