Quantcast

Sewing Pattern extension

Susan Spencer-2
Hi everyone,

Here is a link to an Edwardian-era
Shirt Waist draft which has been
coded into an Inkscape extension.

Please take a look at it and
let me know if this seems usable.
Code comments are welcome, too!

Copy these file to the Inkscape user extensions directory,
and mark sewing_patterns.py as executable.

The Tau Meta Tau Physica blog covers how the
pattern from this book was converted
into code.

xo,
- Susan

Re: Sewing Pattern extension

alvinpenner
Hi,
    When I run this on Windows XP, I get the following error message, and apparently no output:

Usage: shirt_waist_allington.py [options] SVGfile

shirt_waist_allington.py: error: no such option: --m_overarm_length

Any suggestions?
Alvin Penner

Re: Sewing Pattern extension

alvinpenner
sorry, I think I downloaded the wrong version. It looks as if there may be more than one version posted, perhaps on the blog, I'm not sure. In any event, I downloaded again, directly from your post, and now it works fine on Windows.

Very nice job!
Alvin