Quantcast

Stable 0.92.1 and gcc-7

Ken Moffat
I know that trunk has been cleaned up for gcc-7, but some of us
prefer to build rleases.  The following patch (backported from trunk,
boy, do I hate bazaar ;) fixed the errors I was getting.

Now, I don't have all the possible deps, so it might be that there
are other problems I haven't seen, but maybe this will help someone.

ĸen
--
I live in a city. I know sparrows from starlings.  After that
everything is a duck as far as I'm concerned.  -- Monstrous Regiment

inkscape-0.92.1-gcc7-1.patch (4K) Download Attachment