Starting inkscape with the cursor on the first monitor the panels previously saved on the second monitor go untidy to the first

Starting inkscape with the cursor on the first monitor the panels previously saved on the second monitor go untidy to the first

Pedro Key
My Preferences>Interface> Windows setup:
· Save and restore window geometry for each document
· Save and restore dialogs status
· Dockable
· Normal
· Dialogs are hidden in taskbar
· Save and restore documents viewport

Opening inkscape in previous versions (0.9x) always kept the place of my panels regardless of the monitor where they were; but in inkscape 1.0 they all appear on the first monitor (all stacked in the same place)
Trying various combinations, I have seen that when opening inkscape the cursor was on the second monitor, the panels did open on the correct monitor but also stacked on top of each other.

I use a Manjaro xfce
, in case it's useful

Thank you so much for your excellent work.