Stickers ordered: 1k on the way

C R
So who wants some?
Email me quantity and mailing address to get your mits on some for
your Inkscape promoting needs.

Doc has the first 200, which leaves 800 up for grabs.
Lemmeknow

Re: Stickers ordered: 1k on the way

Inkscape - Dev mailing list

I'd like to take a stack to SCaLE. Can I get maybe 100?

How much were you ultimately out-of-pocket for these?

Ryan Gorley
Founder + Creative Director

https://dijt.co

On 01/25/2018 06:40 AM, C R wrote:
So who wants some?
Email me quantity and mailing address to get your mits on some for
your Inkscape promoting needs.

Doc has the first 200, which leaves 800 up for grabs.
Lemmeknow

Re: Stickers ordered: 1k on the way

C R
Sure Ryan. :)
Email me the address you'd like them sent too (offlist) and send them out next week when  they come in.

The total was £106.74 including VAT.
Bringing the per-sticker cost to a little over 10 pence each. If we decide we like these, larger quantities will drive that price per sticker down substantially, but 1000 was the minimum roll quantity for this company.

I'm compiling a list of printers and prices (and competence) to get the best quality/price. But in a world where sticker product photos are completely optional, and you have to ask 10 questions to ensure you get what you want, and have to explain that bleed is the area *outside* the sticker  and that 3mm blade slippage, while okay for an A4 sheet, for a 40mm sticker is completely unacceptable:

 It's a real uphill battle.

Fortunately, it's one I'm used to. :)
-C

On 01/25/2018 06:40 AM, C R wrote:
So who wants some?
Email me quantity and mailing address to get your mits on some for
your Inkscape promoting needs.

Doc has the first 200, which leaves 800 up for grabs.
Lemmeknow

Re: Stickers ordered: 1k on the way

Jabier Arraiza

Cool work and congrats for the money back!

£106.74 is for 100 or 1000? just to be sure.
I'm thinking getting some for the LGM I hope could go.

Regards.

On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 08:04 +0000, C R wrote:

> Sure Ryan. :)
> Email me the address you'd like them sent too (offlist) and send them
> out next week when  they come in.
>
> The total was £106.74 including VAT.
> Bringing the per-sticker cost to a little over 10 pence each. If we
> decide we like these, larger quantities will drive that price per
> sticker down substantially, but 1000 was the minimum roll quantity
> for this company.
>
> I'm compiling a list of printers and prices (and competence) to get
> the best quality/price. But in a world where sticker product photos
> are completely optional, and you have to ask 10 questions to ensure
> you get what you want, and have to explain that bleed is the area
> *outside* the sticker  and that 3mm blade slippage, while okay for an
> A4 sheet, for a 40mm sticker is completely unacceptable:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn0a3kcedg8sgov/inkscape_silver_foil_sticke
> r_40mm_offset_problems.png?dl=1
>
>  It's a real uphill battle.
>
> Fortunately, it's one I'm used to. :)
> -C
>
> On 25 Jan 2018 6:32 pm, "Ryan Gorley" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'd like to take a stack to SCaLE. Can I get maybe 100?
> > How much were you ultimately out-of-pocket for these?
> >
> > Ryan Gorley
> > Founder + Creative Director
> >
> > https://dijt.co
> >
> > On 01/25/2018 06:40 AM, C R wrote:
> > > So who wants some?
> > > Email me quantity and mailing address to get your mits on some
> > > for
> > > your Inkscape promoting needs.
> > >
> > > Doc has the first 200, which leaves 800 up for grabs.
> > > Lemmeknow
> > >
> > > -C

Re: Stickers ordered: 1k on the way

C R
For 1000. I'd never pay a pound a piece for stickers to hand out. :)

Sure, how many you want?

On 26 Jan 2018 11:05 pm, "Jabier Arraiza" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Cool work and congrats for the money back!

£106.74 is for 100 or 1000? just to be sure.
I'm thinking getting some for the LGM I hope could go.

Regards.

On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 08:04 +0000, C R wrote:
> Sure Ryan. :)
> Email me the address you'd like them sent too (offlist) and send them
> out next week when  they come in.
>
> The total was £106.74 including VAT.
> Bringing the per-sticker cost to a little over 10 pence each. If we
> decide we like these, larger quantities will drive that price per
> sticker down substantially, but 1000 was the minimum roll quantity
> for this company.
>
> I'm compiling a list of printers and prices (and competence) to get
> the best quality/price. But in a world where sticker product photos
> are completely optional, and you have to ask 10 questions to ensure
> you get what you want, and have to explain that bleed is the area
> *outside* the sticker  and that 3mm blade slippage, while okay for an
> A4 sheet, for a 40mm sticker is completely unacceptable:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn0a3kcedg8sgov/inkscape_silver_foil_sticke
> r_40mm_offset_problems.png?dl=1
>
>  It's a real uphill battle.
>
> Fortunately, it's one I'm used to. :)
> -C
>
> On 25 Jan 2018 6:32 pm, "Ryan Gorley" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I'd like to take a stack to SCaLE. Can I get maybe 100?
> > How much were you ultimately out-of-pocket for these?
> >
> > Ryan Gorley
> > Founder + Creative Director
> >
> > https://dijt.co
> >
> > On 01/25/2018 06:40 AM, C R wrote:
> > > So who wants some?
> > > Email me quantity and mailing address to get your mits on some
> > > for
> > > your Inkscape promoting needs.
> > >
> > > Doc has the first 200, which leaves 800 up for grabs.
> > > Lemmeknow
> > >
> > > -C

Re: Stickers ordered: 1k on the way

Jabier Arraiza

Ufffff :) I think one hundred... regards!

On Sat, 2018-01-27 at 00:26 +0000, C R wrote:

> For 1000. I'd never pay a pound a piece for stickers to hand out. :)
>
> Sure, how many you want?
>
> On 26 Jan 2018 11:05 pm, "Jabier Arraiza" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Cool work and congrats for the money back!
> >
> > £106.74 is for 100 or 1000? just to be sure.
> > I'm thinking getting some for the LGM I hope could go.
> >
> > Regards.
> >

> > On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 08:04 +0000, C R wrote:
> > > Sure Ryan. :)
> > > Email me the address you'd like them sent too (offlist) and send
> > them
> > > out next week when  they come in.
> > >
> > > The total was £106.74 including VAT.
> > > Bringing the per-sticker cost to a little over 10 pence each. If
> > we
> > > decide we like these, larger quantities will drive that price per
> > > sticker down substantially, but 1000 was the minimum roll
> > quantity
> > > for this company.
> > >
> > > I'm compiling a list of printers and prices (and competence) to
> > get
> > > the best quality/price. But in a world where sticker product
> > photos
> > > are completely optional, and you have to ask 10 questions to
> > ensure
> > > you get what you want, and have to explain that bleed is the area
> > > *outside* the sticker  and that 3mm blade slippage, while okay
> > for an
> > > A4 sheet, for a 40mm sticker is completely unacceptable:
> > >
> > > https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn0a3kcedg8sgov/inkscape_silver_foil_st
> > icke
> > > r_40mm_offset_problems.png?dl=1
> > >
> > >  It's a real uphill battle.