Survey about Inkscape UX

JORGE LUIZ FRANZON ROSSI

Hi! I’m a Computer Science student at Federal University of Technology in Brazil and my group it’s doing a research about Inkscape. The focus of this work is at studying Human-Computer Interaction aspects, by collecting opinions from community and analyzing issues related to User Experience at Launchpad. It would be a great help if you can take a few minutes of your time to answer the questions of this form. Your identity will not be revealed and your answers are anonymous. If you wish to receive the research results, please leave your email address below.

Best regards.

Survey here