That is where the inkscape logo must be

Jürgen Weigert
photo_2019-05-25_14-53-44.jpg
I guess now it is obvious, where i am travelling to?

cheers, JW

Re: That is where the inkscape logo must be

Maren Hachmann
You should upload that to the website gallery, Jürgen :)
https://inkscape.org/gallery/upload/

(it's engraved?)

Maren

Am 25.05.19 um 19:31 schrieb Jürgen Weigert:

> photo_2019-05-25_14-53-44.jpg
> I guess now it is obvious, where i am travelling to?
>
> cheers, JW

Re: That is where the inkscape logo must be

Maren Hachmann
May we use it in a social media post, Jürgen? (should have asked right
away, but only got the idea now)

I see you already cut it a bit, so I don't need to ask about that anymore :)

Maren

Am 25.05.19 um 23:53 schrieb Jürgen Weigert:

> Done. It's 3D-printed and manually painted.
> Next time I'll wash my car before taking such close-ups,...
>
> cheers, JW-
>
> On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 11:32 PM Maren Hachmann <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     You should upload that to the website gallery, Jürgen :)
>     https://inkscape.org/gallery/upload/
>
>     (it's engraved?)
>
>     Maren
>
>     Am 25.05.19 um 19:31 schrieb Jürgen Weigert:
>     > photo_2019-05-25_14-53-44.jpg
>     > I guess now it is obvious, where i am travelling to?
>     >
>     > cheers, JW
>     >
>     >
>     > Inkscape-devel mailing list
>     > [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel
>     >

Re: That is where the inkscape logo must be

Jürgen Weigert
Sure go ahead!