This list has moved - please resubscribe

This list has moved - please resubscribe

Bryce Harrington-3
Inkscape's development mailing list has moved off of SourceForge.  You
will need to resubscribe, which you can do here:

  https://lists.inkscape.org/postorius/lists/inkscape-devel.lists.inkscape.org/

These days, most development discussions occur via messaging, which you
can join here:

  https://chat.inkscape.org

We're closing all of the old SourceForge-based mailing lists, including
this one, and migrating to hosting on our own infrastructure.  With
Inkscape 1.0 now released, we're shutting down all remaining SourceForge
resources.

Thank you for past participation, and hope you'll join us on the new
list.