Update (merge request) for bool LPE

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Dear Inkscape Team,

I did a merge request for an updated bool LPE. See the merge request
comments.

What I still need is a method to check if a PathVector is closed or
open. I want to issue an error message if the operands are not as
expected, but I couldn't find a way to do this. Jabier wrote that there
is some isClosed() function, but I couldn't find anything around a
PathVector. Any help with this is appreciated.

Best regards,

Michael

Re: Update (merge request) for bool LPE

Jabier Arraiza
Hi Michael:
A pathvector is like a vector of paths, you need to loop it and check
path->closed() in each path.

Cheers, Jabier.

On Sat, 2017-06-24 at 19:43 +0200, Michael Soegtrop via Inkscape-devel
wrote:

> Dear Inkscape Team,
>
> I did a merge request for an updated bool LPE. See the merge request
> comments.
>
> What I still need is a method to check if a PathVector is closed or
> open. I want to issue an error message if the operands are not as
> expected, but I couldn't find a way to do this. Jabier wrote that
> there
> is some isClosed() function, but I couldn't find anything around a
> PathVector. Any help with this is appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael

Warning message

Hi Michael, finaly I dont see your msg on list. I try to help here.

Status bar messages as placed in stack order so maybe your problem is
you call to your warning message a bit previous than another message.

To be sure localice this message and comment it to look for your
message. And imagine how to launch your wanted message after.

Cheers, Jabier.

Re: Warning message

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Dear Jabier,

I guess I need to put some tracing into the message handler. I have also
seen a priority parameter - maybe it helps.

Best regards,

Michael