Updated Mingw cross-compiler

Bob Jamison
Hi, all,

I uploaded a newer version of the cross-compiler.  It is gcc3.4.4,
built for i686-pc-mingw32, and with --enable-sjlj-exceptions.  These
options are intended to match the version of gcc that is provided
in the Mingw 4.1.0 distribution.

It is built to run at /usr/local/xmingw, like the previous cross-compiler.

I uploaded a copy here :  http://inkscape.org/win32

It is this file:
http://inkscape.org/win32/xmingw-3.4.4.tar.bz2

Bob
(ishmal)

Re: Updated Mingw cross-compiler

Bugzilla from kees@outflux.net
On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 10:49:55AM -0500, Bob Jamison wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> I uploaded a newer version of the cross-compiler.  It is gcc3.4.4,
> built for i686-pc-mingw32, and with --enable-sjlj-exceptions.  These
> options are intended to match the version of gcc that is provided
> in the Mingw 4.1.0 distribution.
>
> It is built to run at /usr/local/xmingw, like the previous cross-compiler.
>
> I uploaded a copy here :  http://inkscape.org/win32
>
> It is this file:
> http://inkscape.org/win32/xmingw-3.4.4.tar.bz2

Cool.  Can you update
http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Win32Port
to have the current build instructions?

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net

Kees Cook wrote:

>Cool.  Can you update
>http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Win32Port
>to have the current build instructions?

I hacked together a few paragraphs here:
http://inkscape.org/win32/win32buildnotes.html

I will work on them this weekend, and update the wiki.

Bob