User feedback from forum

Maren Hachmann
Some very nice user feedback that I think you'd enjoy reading, from this
forum thread:
http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32905

---------------

New to Inkscape, very thankful about it

by ken » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:22 pm
I would like to praise the creators and maintainers of Inkscape, and the
Inkscape community as well, for the great free software you all brought
to reality.

I'm still learning many things about Inkscape, I started using it some
days ago, I needed a free option because of my budget, and I found in
Inkscape a great alternative. It is far above my expectations, and many
times, when I find something new and useful in it, I get impressed with
the quality of your work, and I feel thankful for having such a good and
useful software for free.

Thank you very much, I hope I can retribute your efforts.

Re: User feedback from forum

C R
Nice! Thanks for sharing!
-C

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Maren Hachmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Some very nice user feedback that I think you'd enjoy reading, from this
> forum thread:
> http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32905
>
> ---------------
>
> New to Inkscape, very thankful about it
>
> by ken » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:22 pm
> I would like to praise the creators and maintainers of Inkscape, and the
> Inkscape community as well, for the great free software you all brought
> to reality.
>
> I'm still learning many things about Inkscape, I started using it some
> days ago, I needed a free option because of my budget, and I found in
> Inkscape a great alternative. It is far above my expectations, and many
> times, when I find something new and useful in it, I get impressed with
> the quality of your work, and I feel thankful for having such a good and
> useful software for free.
>
> Thank you very much, I hope I can retribute your efforts.

Re: User feedback from forum

Jabier Arraiza
+1

On Fri, 2017-09-08 at 17:23 +0100, C R wrote:

> Nice! Thanks for sharing!
> -C
>
> On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Maren Hachmann <maren@goos-habermann.
> de> wrote:
> > Some very nice user feedback that I think you'd enjoy reading, from
> > this
> > forum thread:
> > http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32905
> >
> > ---------------
> >
> > New to Inkscape, very thankful about it
> >
> > by ken » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:22 pm
> > I would like to praise the creators and maintainers of Inkscape,
> > and the
> > Inkscape community as well, for the great free software you all
> > brought
> > to reality.
> >
> > I'm still learning many things about Inkscape, I started using it
> > some
> > days ago, I needed a free option because of my budget, and I found
> > in
> > Inkscape a great alternative. It is far above my expectations, and
> > many
> > times, when I find something new and useful in it, I get impressed
> > with
> > the quality of your work, and I feel thankful for having such a
> > good and
> > useful software for free.
> >
> > Thank you very much, I hope I can retribute your efforts.

> > Maren

Re: User feedback from forum

Victor Westmann
Thanks for sharing! It feels really nice to be part of this project/family.

+10