Using font with named variants

Joel C. Salomon

I’m trying to use the fonts from <http://dharmatype.com/post/84395901752/great-victorian>. Google Chrome displays the correct fonts when I use “font-family:'Great Victorian Standard';”, “font-family:'Great Victorian Swashed';”, or “font-family:'Great Victorian Swashed SC';”, but Inkscape complains—it wants the font-family to be “Great Victorian”, and does not offer me the option to select the variants.

I’ve checked the bug database, and this might be an example of <https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/165521>, but is there a work-around someone can suggest?

—Joel C. Salomon

ExampleCover.svg (3K) Download Attachment