Vectors Meeting Invitation

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Hello All,
This is just a friendly reminder that the Vectors are having our monthly
meeting in 10 hours (Saturday 8:00 Pacific /16:00 UTC). The Topic will
be primarily the release plans for 1.0. Please join us. Details here:
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/vectors/general/-/issues/144

Ryan

Vectors Meeting Invitation -- CORRECTION

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
I'm sorry for the time conversion mistake, but the meeting has started
for those that want to join. I guess 8AM Pacific is now 15:00 UTC. My
apologies. Please join us.

Ryan