Vectors Meeting - Today

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Hello All,
This is just a friendly reminder that our monthly Vectors meeting will be held at 8AM-9AM PDT (see time conversion), today (July 7). Come join us at teams.freecreatives.org. We are experimenting with the meeting format and will conduct this meeting by text only. The agenda includes:
  1. Migration to Rocket.Chat
  2. Inkscape 0.92.4 Release Planning
  3. Kiel Hackfest Fundraising
  4. Team Organization & Recruiting Needs
  5. Formal Team Roles & Voting Update

If you'd like to comment prior to the meeting, feel free to do so here. I hope you'll join us!

Ryan