What swatch is this?

Ole Ersoy
Anyone know what swatch this is (Screenshot)?

TIA,

Ole

Screenshot from 2017-06-21 15-03-10.png (1M) Download Attachment

Re: What swatch is this?

Brynn
Hi Ole,
        I'm not sure if this was ever answered.  I didn't answer earlier,
because I'm not sure if I know the answer.

        As far as I understand, swatches are custom made, per document.  I could
be wrong though.  Maybe there's a way to share a custom swatches palette with
other documents?

        That one would have taken a lot of work!  Does that tutorial show how it
was made?

Anyone know what swatch this is (Screenshot)?

TIA,

Ole

Re: What swatch is this?

Arlo James Barnes
On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 11:02 PM, brynn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maybe there's a way to share a custom swatches palette with other documents?

Looks like there was a proposal from 2008 (to 2012?) to have a shared colours-and-textures library, kinda along the inspiration lines of OpenClipArt: http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Swatch_Book
—Arlo