Wiki Access

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
I thought for sure I had asked and already received rights to edit our
wiki, but apparently not. Will someone grant me access to edit
wiki.inkscape.org?

--

Ryan Gorley
Founder + Creative Director

https://dijt.co

Re: Wiki Access

Maren Hachmann
Am 17.01.2018 um 19:26 schrieb Ryan Gorley via Inkscape-devel:
> I thought for sure I had asked and already received rights to edit our
> wiki, but apparently not. Will someone grant me access to edit
> wiki.inkscape.org?

Yes.
You should have received an email with a temporary password.