Wiki access

Moritz 'Morty' Strübe
Hey there,

I want to see whether I can do some optimization with the extension
interface. My first idea is to have a two pass approach. First see
whether the plugin only changed node attributes, and only replace the
whole tree when nodes were added/removed or reordered. If this works, it
would at least make JessyInk usable on large files. If that works out, I
think there are some other low hanging fruits that can be picked.
Anyway, as I know that I often do drive-by wiki editing I'm requesting
wiki access right away. :-)

Cheers
Morty