Wiki account request

Tim Sheridan
Hi,

Could someone please add an account for me on the wiki (user: Tghs, email: tghs atttt tghs dotttt net).

Cheers,
Tim

Re: Wiki account request

Krzysztof Kosiński
Unfortunately the account "Tghs" is already in use and it's not a spam
account (it has a contribution to the FAQ). You'll need to pick a
different username.

Best regards, Krzysztof

> Hi,
>
> Could someone please add an account for me on the wiki (user: Tghs, email: tghs atttt tghs dotttt net).
>
> Cheers,
> Tim

Re: Wiki account request

Tim Sheridan
Hi Krzysztof,

Whoops, that's my account from a while ago. My password reset wasn't working because the account was still using an old email address. Never mind, I'm in now! :-)

Cheers,
Tim