accessing subpages

John Culleton-3
It's been years since I used Inkscape. But I remember a facility where one could create a push button by entering about four parameters
and this push button would address another entity using I think  a URL address.  I have the Bah book Fourth edition but I don't know what the function is called. Can someone help me out?

All replies appreciated.

John Culleton
Wexford Press

Re: accessing subpages

Brynn
Do you mean a button like for a webpage?  Could this be it?

http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/MANUAL/html/Button.html