credentials repo moved to new location

Bryce Harrington-3
Just a quick note that the credentials repository has been moved, as
discussed last board meeting.

When we switched from bzr to git, the credentials repository was moved
over as a branch of the inkscape codebase.  Apart from being awkward it
also made it very slow to download (since it was downloading the
entirety of the inkscape code history, only to replace all the code with
the credentials stuff...)

Anyway, I exported the git history and imported it as a new project,
which will live here in its new permanent location:

  https://gitlab.com/inkscape/infra/credentials

I've also made this private to logged in Inkscape project team members
only.  No one outside our project should really need this so I think
that is appropriate.  Let me know if you run into problems, and I can
adjust permissions and things to improve convenience.

(You'll also notice I'm putting project internal service-ish stuff like
this into a subcategory 'infra'.  As we go through updating mailing
lists, wiki, forums and other such things we can use this to collect
random bits and pieces like service configs here.)

Re: [Inkscape-board] credentials repo moved to new location

doctormo
Thanks bryce,

I'll update my local remote, don't want to accidentally push a new
branch to git:inkscape

Martin,