[deb@sfconservancy.org: We want your stickers and your news!]

Bryce Harrington-3
Chris, can you touch base with Deb regarding stickers?

Michele, can you give Deb a summary of recent news items from Inkscape
for the SFC blog?

Bryce

----- Forwarded message from Deb Nicholson <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 11:49:16 -0400
From: Deb Nicholson <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: We want your stickers and your news!

Hi all,
It is about to be "conference season" again. Conservancy will have a
booth at OSCON and All Things Open along with some other events over
the next six months and maybe you'll also be attending some events?

Anyway, we have three quick asks:

1) We'd love to share your project stickers when we table, so please
send us some! Just email me and we'll figure out who's closest to you
for mailing.

2) If you are low on stickers or materials for your own use, let us
know so we can get you squared away well before conference season! We
can absolutely re-order stuff like that for you, as long as you've got
the artwork on file.

3) We'd love to hear about the events you're attending, talks you're
giving or have given and the events you're hosting so we can share them
on the monthly "news round-up" posts on our website.

Examples here:
https://sfconservancy.org/blog/2019/may/28/may2019RU/
https://sfconservancy.org/blog/2019/apr/17/apr2019RU/

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or just to share
any plans or ideas you have for promoting your project.
We're here to help.
Best,
Deb

--