devops help?

yo lo
Hi guys,

My name is Gregory. I've seen a twitter post about helping out with
the infrastructure of the project and came looking.

I am doing DevOps/python development and solution architecture in my
day life. Side projects can be found at https://github.com/ror6ax

Could someone please outline the work that needs to be done and brief
summary of current state of infrastructure?

Thanks.

--

http://ror6ax.github.io/

Re: devops help?

Bryce Harrington-3
On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 06:42:29PM +0200, yo lo wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> My name is Gregory. I've seen a twitter post about helping out with
> the infrastructure of the project and came looking.
>
> I am doing DevOps/python development and solution architecture in my
> day life. Side projects can be found at https://github.com/ror6ax
>
> Could someone please outline the work that needs to be done and brief
> summary of current state of infrastructure?
>
> Thanks.

Hi yo lo, I'm on vacation right now but have been working on a brief
summary which should be available somewhere in a few days hopefully.