extension - generate noise

Andrew Kurn
This is to announce a new extension /Chipscratches/

It generates a rectangle of visual noise: chips, scratches, and specks.
These come from a library written by C R, my co-author.

This is a beta version, so feedback is requested, especially about the
value of existing features and some new ones mentioned in the description.

Andrew

Re: extension - generate noise

Maren Hachmann
Do you have a link? ;-)

Maren

Am 09.10.2018 um 01:21 schrieb Andrew Kurn:

> This is to announce a new extension /Chipscratches/
>
> It generates a rectangle of visual noise: chips, scratches, and specks.
> These come from a library written by C R, my co-author.
>
> This is a beta version, so feedback is requested, especially about the
> value of existing features and some new ones mentioned in the description.
>
> Andrew

Re: extension - generate noise

Andrew Kurn
Yes, of course.
https://inkscape.org/en/~kurn/%E2%98%85chipscratches

I read that everyone looks in the Gallery for extensions, so I forget that
this is an optimistic statement written by the Gallery maintainers.

Sorry :-(

--

Or, alternatively, I send out an e-msg and want to know whether anyone is
reading these things, so leave out a vital piece of info so as to see

--

You choose:  Do you think I'm slow-witted or sneaky-crafty?

Andrew

(Number 1 is much closer to the truth.)

On Tue  9 Oct 2018 01:25 +0200, Maren Hachmann wrote:

> Do you have a link? ;-)
>
> Maren
>
> Am 09.10.2018 um 01:21 schrieb Andrew Kurn:
> > This is to announce a new extension /Chipscratches/
> >
> > It generates a rectangle of visual noise: chips, scratches, and specks.
> > These come from a library written by C R, my co-author.
> >
> > This is a beta version, so feedback is requested, especially about the
> > value of existing features and some new ones mentioned in the description.
> >
> > Andrew

Re: extension - generate noise

plaater
Dear Andrew,

--

Or, alternatively, I send out an e-msg and want to know whether anyone is
reading these things, so leave out a vital piece of info so as to see
if anyone notices.  And how long it takes.

--

Don't be afraid, I read all your messages and store them accordingly.

Grteets

René.