inkscape sticker graphics

C R
Someone asked for the original files to print a set of their own.
I've included the sample mockup, flattened vector print layer, 40mm
dieline, and some (c) and font information on different layers in the
svg.

It's here in case someone would like to add it to the inkscape
archives, or use it to print their own stickers:
https://inkscape.org/en/~C.Rogers/%E2%98%85inkscape-silver-foil-sticker-40mm

Re: inkscape sticker graphics

Jabier Arraiza
Thanks for share!