internship using Inkscape

Brynn
Hi Friends,
        I've offered to make this post for someone who is offering a paid
intership with their company, using Inkscape.  They didn't want to subscribe to
the mailing list just to make one post.  But they've posted in the forum.  So if
anyone is interested, please see this message:

https://forum.inkscapecommunity.com/index.php?topic=1518.0

Re: internship using Inkscape

Brynn
Sorry C R.  First 2 messages go through moderation.  Your first is approved (was
a couple of hours ago, actually).