[karen@sfconservancy.org: Conservancy mini-conf around FOSDEM]

Bryce Harrington-3
Let me know if you'd be interested in attending this event in Brussels
to represent Inkscape.

Bryce

----- Forwarded message from Karen Sandler <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 14:50:17 -0400
From: Karen Sandler <[hidden email]>
To: Project Reps <[hidden email]>
Cc: Staff <[hidden email]>
Subject: Conservancy mini-conf around FOSDEM

Hi project reps!

We're strongly considering holding a Conservancy mini-conference around this
coming FOSDEM, which has been announced for February 3rd and 4th in Brussels.
We've often been asked over the years to organize an event like this and in
addition struggle during FOSDEM to find the time to meet with everyone who
wants to meet with us.

Would you mind surveying key participants in your project to see if they are
planning to attend FOSDEM, if they would be interested in such a meeting and,
if so, whether the Friday before or Monday after FOSDEM would be more
convenient for them?

We've got a lot of projects in Conservancy now, so please let us know what you
find out off-list :)

thanks!
karen

Karen M. Sandler
Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy
Become a Supporter today! http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/

----- End forwarded message -----