prerequisites for svg animation.

NASA Jeff
I'm currently learning category theory for another project I'm working on. I'm lead to believe it's very useful when it comes to programming languages. Given that I intend to complete my studies prior to implementing SVG animation so I should be able to do a good job the first time around. I've implemented fairly basic macros and just-in-time compilers to solve some problems I've had in the past, so the experience isn't new to me I would, however, like to do the best job possible and not just hack through it and keep on having to revisit work were I've made assumptions that don't pan out.

Re: prerequisites for svg animation.

C R
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. SVG animation is a much requested feature.

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 11:00 AM NASA Jeff <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm currently learning category theory for another project I'm working on. I'm lead to believe it's very useful when it comes to programming languages. Given that I intend to complete my studies prior to implementing SVG animation so I should be able to do a good job the first time around. I've implemented fairly basic macros and just-in-time compilers to solve some problems I've had in the past, so the experience isn't new to me I would, however, like to do the best job possible and not just hack through it and keep on having to revisit work were I've made assumptions that don't pan out.

Re: prerequisites for svg animation.

NASA Jeff
Awesome, thanks!

It's something I could do with personally and I miss flash. The lack of an open-source equivalent of flash is something which has been bothering me for a long time.