sodapodi?

C R
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tmzwlc2aysxq1j/inkscape_soda_sticker.png?dl=0

Got tea, coffee, and soda.
I don't think I'll have time to make a beer one before the hackfest,
but it's on the list.

Am I missing any other hacking beverages?

Re: sodapodi?

Brynn
Well done!

At 100% zoom (on dropbox), it looks to be around 5 inches in diameter!  I was
thinking stickers would be much smaller.  But I like that size!

I'm not sure if this is a display anomally on dropbox, but just in case, there
there are a couple of relatively small bright blue areas.  They look to be
background (along the sides of the can) perhaps transparent areas, which some
sites don't always handle very well.

Anyway, nice work  :-D

I don't think I'll have time to make a beer one before the hackfest,
but it's on the list.

Am I missing any other hacking beverages?

Re: sodapodi?

Krzysztof Kosiński
Awesome sticker, nice work :)

On Jun 22, 2017 19:16, "brynn" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well done!

At 100% zoom (on dropbox), it looks to be around 5 inches in diameter!  I was thinking stickers would be much smaller.  But I like that size!

I'm not sure if this is a display anomally on dropbox, but just in case, there there are a couple of relatively small bright blue areas.  They look to be background (along the sides of the can) perhaps transparent areas, which some sites don't always handle very well.

Anyway, nice work  :-D

brynn

-----Original Message----- From: C R

Re: sodapodi?

C R
Thanks! Stickers will be about 38mm (about 1.5in). I think that's a
pretty good size for a regular sticker. I'd go larger, but the
per-sticker cost goes up quite a bit at larger sizes.

-C