Quantcast

svg to emf conversion is still buggy

Dr. Sören Textor
Hello
Converting an svg to emf still seems to be buggy (I just tried inkscape-0.92.x-15325-win32.7z ).

Attached you'll find the input svg and the result emf.

This is a screenshot of the resultig emf file using "save as emf":

As you can see there are white borders on the right and the bottom of the image. And no: most of the time the width of the bordes is not the same in x and y direction. Is there any way to get better results? Or do you know any freeware to crop emfs (without pixelating)?

Best regards,
Sören Textor

test.emf (800 bytes) Download Attachment
test.svg (20K) Download Attachment

Re: svg to emf conversion is still buggy

alvinpenner
problem reproduced on Windows 10, Inkscape 0.92.0 r15299
and on Inkscape 0.92+devel 15423.

I would suggest you file a bug report at:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/

Alvin