text labels lost during EPS import

David Soukal
Hello,

I ran into a problem during importing a EPS figure. This figure was a
plot generated by Matlab. My problem is that the axis tick labels (text
labels) were not imported. I don't understand where the problem is
because the rest of the figure is imported flawlessly, only all text
labels are missing.

KDE preview shows the text labels without any problem.

Thank you for any comments!

David