traceback from Interpolate extension

Brynn
Hi Friends,
        Trying to use the Interpolate extension, I'm getting an error, including
Traceback, and no results.  Here's the traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "interp.py", line 333, in <module>
    e.affect()
  File "C:\Program Files\Inkscape\share\extensions\inkex.py", line 283, in
affect
    self.effect()
  File "interp.py", line 156, in effect
    basestyle['stroke-width'] = self.tweenstyleunit('stroke-width',sst,est,0)
  File "interp.py", line 114, in tweenstyleunit
    ep = self.unittouu(end[property]) / scale
KeyError: 'stroke-width'

        I notice the last line which is something about the stroke width.  But
neither of the 2 original objects have a stroke at all.
        When I searched Launchpad, I found this report:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1586568.
It seems to be related to stroke width, but as I said, there are no strokes in
this case.
        Inkscape 0.92 stable, 64-bit, exe installer, Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit.
        Shall I add a Comment to that bug report, or is this different?  If it's
the same thing, how can I make use of the file which suv provided?

Thank you very much,

Re: traceback from Interpolate extension

alvinpenner
Hi,
    I have not been able to reproduce the problem using Windows 10, Inkscape 0.92.0 r15299.
Attached is the result I get when I try the Interpolate extension.
Could you attach your svg file for testing purposes?
If you cannot attach the file here, then it would be best to fill out a bug report.

interpolate.svg
thanks,
Alvin