volunteer moderators needed

Brynn
Hi Friends,
        If anyone is interested, we still need more moderators for the website
gallery.

        It doesn't usually take very much time.  I'd estimate no more than a
half an hour per week.   (Preferably spread out 5 or 10 minutes each for 3 or 4
days per week.  But at this point, once a week would help.)

        And Martin has built us a wonderful system where the burden of deleting
an image or removing member doesn't fall all on one person.  Typically it takes
2 moderators to decide the fate of a reported image or member.

        If interested, please visit this page,
(https://inkscape.org/en/*moderators) and click the button which I think says
something like "Join this team."  After that, I'll contact you with details to
get you started.