xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov
Hi, all!

Im a game developer and using the inkscape for layouting my game
screens. Loading_screen_layout.svg one of them. It have g with id
pause_button and rect with id sandclock_bound which I use for animation
placement.

The verbs feature which inkscape already have is have some limitations.
The MAX_PATH for example. Also some verbs required user interactions, so
I need some eXtended verbs here.

Using python script I have load layout as xml and collecting
element-id's of interactive elements with "onclick" attribute, for
example. Using this element-id list I generate .yaml, which is some sort
of batch file. Here is the .yaml file which is used with Inkscape to
clean up layout and put button image in separated file with
pause_button.svg filename. Also I count undoable actions to restore
state generating verb EditUndo.

command: inkscape -B loading_screen_layout.yaml

run:
   - xverb-id: XFileOpen, loading_screen_layout.svg
   - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
   - xverb-id: XSelectElement, pause_button
   - verb-id: EditInvert
   - verb-id: EditDelete
   - verb-id: FitCanvasToDrawing
   - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, pause_button.svg # save with stupid name
   - xverb-id: UndoToLabel, fresh_document

   - xverb-id: XSelectElement, pause_button
   - verb-id: EditDelete
   - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document

   - xverb-id: XSelectElement, sandclock_bounds
   - verb-id: EditDelete
   - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document

   - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, loading_screen_layout_release.svg # save
with stupid name
   - verb-id: FileQuit
------------------ CUT HERE --------------------

I guess you can get readonly access on my launchpad page.
https://code.launchpad.net/~dmitry-zhulanov/+junk/inkscape-xverbs

Code is tested with mingw+windows7+VS2010 sdk.

If you would like to merge the feature, I will clean up code to
conforming code style, remove printf's & so on

Any help or advice are appreciated!
P.S. sorry for my bad english :)

Best Regards,
Dmitry Zhulanov

Re: xverbs

doctormo
Hi Dmitry,

This looks really interesting (and there's quite a few files there
too). For this kind of output where it's not an svg file, we've
typically recommended writing python extensions as they're easier to
include in builds, release new versions out side of the inkscape
release and support.

Given that you've already got this solution working for your own needs.
I on't suppose you'd be interested in translating it to python? There's
already a yaml library available and inky.py extension module provides
access to all the svg element tree.

But I understand this is asking a lot considering all the work you've
put in to the C version in your branch.

Best Regards, Martin Owens

On Tue, 2016-04-26 at 01:32 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:

> Hi, all!
>
> Im a game developer and using the inkscape for layouting my game
> screens. Loading_screen_layout.svg one of them. It have g with id
> pause_button and rect with id sandclock_bound which I use for
> animation
> placement.
>
> The verbs feature which inkscape already have is have some
> limitations.
> The MAX_PATH for example. Also some verbs required user interactions,
> so
> I need some eXtended verbs here.
>
> Using python script I have load layout as xml and collecting
> element-id's of interactive elements with "onclick" attribute, for
> example. Using this element-id list I generate .yaml, which is some
> sort
> of batch file. Here is the .yaml file which is used with Inkscape to
> clean up layout and put button image in separated file with
> pause_button.svg filename. Also I count undoable actions to restore
> state generating verb EditUndo.
>
> command: inkscape -B loading_screen_layout.yaml

> run:
>    - xverb-id: XFileOpen, loading_screen_layout.svg
>    - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>    - xverb-id: XSelectElement, pause_button
>    - verb-id: EditInvert
>    - verb-id: EditDelete
>    - verb-id: FitCanvasToDrawing
>    - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, pause_button.svg # save with stupid name
>    - xverb-id: UndoToLabel, fresh_document
>
>    - xverb-id: XSelectElement, pause_button
>    - verb-id: EditDelete
>    - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>
>    - xverb-id: XSelectElement, sandclock_bounds
>    - verb-id: EditDelete
>    - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>
>    - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, loading_screen_layout_release.svg # save
> with stupid name
>    - verb-id: FileQuit
> ------------------ CUT HERE --------------------
>
> I guess you can get readonly access on my launchpad page.
> https://code.launchpad.net/~dmitry-zhulanov/+junk/inkscape-xverbs
>
> Code is tested with mingw+windows7+VS2010 sdk.
>
> If you would like to merge the feature, I will clean up code to
> conforming code style, remove printf's & so on
>
> Any help or advice are appreciated!
> P.S. sorry for my bad english :)
>
> Best Regards,
> Dmitry Zhulanov

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov
Martin, thank you for you reply,

Im going to write the extension, and I wish to know which extension
is best for the begin with?

Using extensions I want write yaml config input extension, wich will
reads list of .svg
filenames, then looking  svg documents for nodes with attributes
"onclick" and "sprite"
and save all of them to separated svg files.

Here is the task wich I'd like to solve:

I have about 20 layouts .svg files for processing. Also I have 3
animations. Every animation
have atlas .svg file with sprite elements.
Usaly I doing handling of game data this way:

I run in batch mode, without any user interaction this small generated
script for
every button state for every button in every layout, and for every element
of every atlas file:

#!/bin/bash
copy layout.svg button.svg
inkscape --select="button" --verb=EditInvert --verb=EditDelete \
--verb=FitCanvasToDrawing --verb=FileSave --verb=FileQuit button.svg

Before the processing I have buttons placed on layouts .svg and animation
elements placed on altases .svg. After processing, I have all buttons and
elements in a separated files with canvases fited to its sizes.

Current process takes about 3  or 5 minutes, because it must start new
copy of inkscape
for every element. My game is growing so full processing taking more and
more time.
Processing must be done without user interation, its ok to show gui
while processing,
but its important for batch mode to finish inkscape app when proccess
finished.

Best regards,
Dmitry Zhulanov

26.04.2016 4:02, Martin Owens пишет:

> [...]
>>     - verb-id: FitCanvasToDrawing
>>     - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, pause_button.svg # save with stupid name
>>     - xverb-id: UndoToLabel, fresh_document
>>
>>     - xverb-id: XSelectElement, pause_button
>>     - verb-id: EditDelete
>>     - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>>
>>     - xverb-id: XSelectElement, sandclock_bounds
>>     - verb-id: EditDelete
>>     - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>>
>>     - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, loading_screen_layout_release.svg # save
>> with stupid name
>>     - verb-id: FileQuit
>> ------------------ CUT HERE --------------------
>>
>> I guess you can get readonly access on my launchpad page.
>> https://code.launchpad.net/~dmitry-zhulanov/+junk/inkscape-xverbs
>>
>> Code is tested with mingw+windows7+VS2010 sdk.
>>
>> If you would like to merge the feature, I will clean up code to
>> conforming code style, remove printf's & so on

Re: xverbs

Mark Schafer
Dmitriy - the "perspective" extension shows how you can save out a
selected element and call inkscape on it to do work (in this case find
bounds) and get values back - all without restarting inkscape.
Hope it helps you.

On 4/27/2016 5:45 AM, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:

> [...]
>>>      - verb-id: FitCanvasToDrawing
>>>      - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, pause_button.svg # save with stupid name
>>>      - xverb-id: UndoToLabel, fresh_document
>>>
>>>      - xverb-id: XSelectElement, pause_button
>>>      - verb-id: EditDelete
>>>      - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>>>
>>>      - xverb-id: XSelectElement, sandclock_bounds
>>>      - verb-id: EditDelete
>>>      - xverb-id: XUndoLabel, fresh_document
>>>
>>>      - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, loading_screen_layout_release.svg # save
>>> with stupid name
>>>      - verb-id: FileQuit
>>> ------------------ CUT HERE --------------------
>>>
>>> I guess you can get readonly access on my launchpad page.
>>> https://code.launchpad.net/~dmitry-zhulanov/+junk/inkscape-xverbs
>>>
>>> Code is tested with mingw+windows7+VS2010 sdk.
>>>
>>> If you would like to merge the feature, I will clean up code to
>>> conforming code style, remove printf's & so on

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov
It looks my English is very bad :)

I want to use inkscape "verbs" from command line without any user
interation at all.
Every GUI menu item of inkscape have "verb"
They listed in verbs.cpp:2420 Verb *Verb::_base_verbs[]. For example:
Inkscape --verb FileSaveAs file.svg  # opens file.svg then opens
"File->Save As.." dialog

count of verbs limited only command line MAX_PATH lenght. verbs
inserting into actions list,
then running serial.

So I wrote the patch wich extends this behaviour. If inkscpape found
batch option "-B filename"
it loads list of verbs from file. And most imortant for my project, I
add xverbs(extended), they
can have arguments. verbs does not have arguments they opens gtk dialogs.

For example, this script open file and save it with another names :
------------------ script.yaml
run:
   - xverb-id: XFileOpen, clone.svg
   - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, foo.svg
   - xverb-id: XFileSaveAs, bar.svg
-----------------
inkscape -B script.yaml # easy

verb FileOpen opens dialog to ask user for filename and XFileOpen gets
filename from its argument

So from command line I can open .svg files then use any count of of 300+
verbs and then save the
result to .svg with any filename. And only one instance of Inksape will
be used. Thats what I need :)

Best regards,
Dmitry Zhulanov

27.04.2016 11:46, Mark Schafer пишет:

> Dmitriy - the "perspective" extension shows how you can save out a
> selected element and call inkscape on it to do work (in this case find
> bounds) and get values back - all without restarting inkscape.
> Hope it helps you.
>
> On 4/27/2016 5:45 AM, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:
>> Martin, thank you for you reply,
>>
>> Im going to write the extension, and I wish to know which extension
>> is best for the begin with?
>>
>> Using extensions I want write yaml config input extension, wich will
>> reads list of .svg
>> filenames, then looking  svg documents for nodes with attributes
>> "onclick" and "sprite"
>> and save all of them to separated svg files.
>>
>> Here is the task wich I'd like to solve:
>>
>> I have about 20 layouts .svg files for processing. Also I have 3
>> animations. Every animation
>> have atlas .svg file with sprite elements.
>> Usaly I doing handling of game data this way:
>>
>> I run in batch mode, without any user interaction this small generated
>> script for
>> every button state for every button in every layout, and for every element
>> of every atlas file:
>>
>> #!/bin/bash
>> copy layout.svg button.svg
>> inkscape --select="button" --verb=EditInvert --verb=EditDelete \
>> --verb=FitCanvasToDrawing --verb=FileSave --verb=FileQuit button.svg
>>
>> Before the processing I have buttons placed on layouts .svg and animation
>> elements placed on altases .svg. After processing, I have all buttons and
>> elements in a separated files with canvases fited to its sizes.
>>
>> Current process takes about 3  or 5 minutes, because it must start new
>> copy of inkscape
>> for every element. My game is growing so full processing taking more and
>> more time.
>> Processing must be done without user interation, its ok to show gui
>> while processing,
>> but its important for batch mode to finish inkscape app when proccess
>> finished.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Dmitry Zhulanov
>>
>> 26.04.2016 4:02, Martin Owens пишет:
>>> Hi Dmitry,
>>>
>>> This looks really interesting (and there's quite a few files there
>>> too). For this kind of output where it's not an svg file, we've
>>> typically recommended writing python extensions as they're easier to
>>> include in builds, release new versions out side of the inkscape
>>> release and support.
>>>
>>> Given that you've already got this solution working for your own needs.
>>> I on't suppose you'd be interested in translating it to python? There's
>>> already a yaml library available and inky.py extension module provides
>>> access to all the svg element tree.
>>>
>>> But I understand this is asking a lot considering all the work you've
>>> put in to the C version in your branch.
>>>
>>> Best Regards, Martin Owens

Created BZR branch for my bool and embroidery LPEs

Michael Soegtrop
Dear Inkscape Team,

it took me a while (vacation, hospital, other things to do ...) but I
just managed to create a BZR branch for my bool and embroidery stitch
LPEs. Both seem to work fine with the testing I did. The only issue is
that the block order optimization, essentially a TSP problem, is either
slow or gives not entirely satisfactory results, but it should be OK for
not to complicated cases.

Feedback on the code and functionality welcome!
If you want some test files, please ping me.

The branch is:

https://code.launchpad.net/~msoegtrop/inkscape/embroidery

Best regards,

Michael

Re: xverbs

On Wed, 2016-04-27 at 22:42 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:
> So from command line I can open .svg files then use any count of of
> 300+ verbs and then save the result to .svg with any filename. And
> only one instance of Inksape will be used. Thats what I need :)

This inkscape scripting using a verbs file would indeed be very useful.
If you can separate out the yaml work from the verbs work, we could
probably get the verbs work code reviewed and submitted more quickly.

If I understand this all correctly.

(Unless the file is being read in via yaml... then I'm not sure because
there's an aweful lot of code there to load yaml files if that's the
case and we should probably use an external library)

Can someone else review and comment on this thread to back up what is
understood here?

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov

28.04.2016 1:30, Martin Owens пишет:
> On Wed, 2016-04-27 at 22:42 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:
>> So from command line I can open .svg files then use any count of of
>> 300+ verbs and then save the result to .svg with any filename. And
>> only one instance of Inksape will be used. Thats what I need :)
> This inkscape scripting using a verbs file would indeed be very useful.
> If you can separate out the yaml work from the verbs work, we could
> probably get the verbs work code reviewed and submitted more quickly.
All yaml parser sources taken from official page
http://pyyaml.org/wiki/LibYAML
and I put them to src/yaml

> If I understand this all correctly.
>
> (Unless the file is being read in via yaml... then I'm not sure because
> there's an aweful lot of code there to load yaml files if that's the
> case and we should probably use an external library)
No requirements for external library, I linked yaml parser statically.

> Can someone else review and comment on this thread to back up what is
> understood here?
It would be grate!
P.S.  I also add handling of SaveAsPNG xverb in repo

> Best Regards, Martin Owens

Best Regards,
Dmitry Zhulanov

Re: xverbs

doctormo
On Thu, 2016-04-28 at 09:13 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:

> All yaml parser sources taken from official page
> http://pyyaml.org/wiki/LibYAML
> and I put them to src/yaml

This is what you should not do.

Keep the library separate and include it as needed. Inscape uses many
outside libraries and libraries should NOT be included in the branch.

Re: Created BZR branch for my bool and embroidery LPEs

Shlomi Fish
Hi Michael,

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:03:52 +0200
Michael Soegtrop <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Inkscape Team,
>
> it took me a while (vacation, hospital, other things to do ...) but I
> just managed to create a BZR branch for my bool and embroidery stitch
> LPEs. Both seem to work fine with the testing I did. The only issue is
> that the block order optimization, essentially a TSP problem, is either
> slow or gives not entirely satisfactory results, but it should be OK for
> not to complicated cases.
>
> Feedback on the code and functionality welcome!
> If you want some test files, please ping me.
>
> The branch is:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~msoegtrop/inkscape/embroidery

first of all - thanks for your contribution. However, note that in the future
you should follow the advice here -

http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/start-new-thread.html

namely, do not start a new topic by replying to an existing message or else it
will throw off threaded E-mailers.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov

28.04.2016 9:38, Martin Owens пишет:
> On Thu, 2016-04-28 at 09:13 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:
>>
>> All yaml parser sources taken from official page
>> http://pyyaml.org/wiki/LibYAML
>> and I put them to src/yaml
>> This is what you should not do.
>>
>> Keep the library separate and include it as needed. Inscape uses many
>> outside libraries and libraries should NOT be included in the branch.
dynamic linking of libyaml,
fix up code style,
remove unused code,
update to latest inkscape repo version
remove printfs,
remove commented garbage,

I agree, all of this should be done before patch would be accepted.

>> Best Regards, Martin Owens
Best Regards,
Dmitry Zhulanov

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov
29.04.2016 7:01, Dmitry Zhulanov пишет:

> 28.04.2016 9:38, Martin Owens пишет:
>> On Thu, 2016-04-28 at 09:13 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:
>>>   All yaml parser sources taken from official page
>>> http://pyyaml.org/wiki/LibYAML
>>> and I put them to src/yaml
>>> This is what you should not do.
>>>
>>> Keep the library separate and include it as needed. Inscape uses many
>>> outside libraries and libraries should NOT be included in the branch.
> dynamic linking of libyaml,
> fix up code style,
> remove unused code,
> update to latest inkscape repo version
> remove printfs,
> remove commented garbage,
>
> I agree, all of this should be done before patch would be accepted.

... and forgot to say
Im must complete migrate my game data to  xverb version of inkscape, then
I return to listed patch improvements.
I have to be sure nothing is missed. And of course running game is a good
test case for this patch ;)

>>> Best Regards, Martin Owens

Best Regards,
Dmitry Zhulanov

Re: Created BZR branch for my bool and embroidery LPEs

Josh Andler
Shlomi,

Am I missing something? This is showing as a 2 message thread to me. His initial post which started a new thread and your reply (and now it will have mine as well). I think your response was a mistake.

Cheers,
Josh

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Shlomi Fish <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:03:52 +0200
Michael Soegtrop <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Inkscape Team,
>
> it took me a while (vacation, hospital, other things to do ...) but I
> just managed to create a BZR branch for my bool and embroidery stitch
> LPEs. Both seem to work fine with the testing I did. The only issue is
> that the block order optimization, essentially a TSP problem, is either
> slow or gives not entirely satisfactory results, but it should be OK for
> not to complicated cases.
>
> Feedback on the code and functionality welcome!
> If you want some test files, please ping me.
>
> The branch is:
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~msoegtrop/inkscape/embroidery

first of all - thanks for your contribution. However, note that in the future
you should follow the advice here -

http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/start-new-thread.html

namely, do not start a new topic by replying to an existing message or else it
will throw off threaded E-mailers.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Re: Created BZR branch for my bool and embroidery LPEs

Michael Soegtrop
Dear Josh,

> Am I missing something? This is showing as a 2 message thread to me. His
> initial post which started a new thread and your reply (and now it will
>  have mine as well). I think your response was a mistake.

Shlomi is right. I recycled another message and this has the effect that my message header contains these fields:

 <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>
 <[hidden email]>

Which refer to the old message I recycled. I guess not all email clients honor these fields. I was also not aware of this mechanism.

Best regards,

Michael

Re: Created BZR branch for my bool and embroidery LPEs

Shlomi Fish
Hi Josh,

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:30:05 -0700
Josh Andler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Shlomi,
>
> Am I missing something? This is showing as a 2 message thread to me. His
> initial post which started a new thread and your reply (and now it will
> have mine as well). I think your response was a mistake.

The problem is that GMail.com (and possibly other mailers by now) start a new
thread if the "Subject:" header was changed. But claws-mail and many other MUAs
don't do that, and I think it's a non-standard behaviour.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> Cheers,
> Josh
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Shlomi Fish <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:03:52 +0200
> > Michael Soegtrop <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Inkscape Team,
> > >
> > > it took me a while (vacation, hospital, other things to do ...) but I
> > > just managed to create a BZR branch for my bool and embroidery stitch
> > > LPEs. Both seem to work fine with the testing I did. The only issue is
> > > that the block order optimization, essentially a TSP problem, is either
> > > slow or gives not entirely satisfactory results, but it should be OK for
> > > not to complicated cases.
> > >
> > > Feedback on the code and functionality welcome!
> > > If you want some test files, please ping me.
> > >
> > > The branch is:
> > >
> > > https://code.launchpad.net/~msoegtrop/inkscape/embroidery
> > >

> > first of all - thanks for your contribution. However, note that in the
> > future
> > you should follow the advice here -
> >

> > http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/start-new-thread.html
> >
> > namely, do not start a new topic by replying to an existing message or
> > else it
> > will throw off threaded E-mailers.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >         Shlomi Fish

Re: Created BZR branch for my bool and embroidery LPEs

Josh Andler
Ahhh, thank you both for helping clear that up! Good to know that some mail clients give preference to the headers rather than the subject.

Cheers,
Josh

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Shlomi Fish <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Josh,

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 10:30:05 -0700
Josh Andler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Shlomi,
>
> Am I missing something? This is showing as a 2 message thread to me. His
> initial post which started a new thread and your reply (and now it will
> have mine as well). I think your response was a mistake.

The problem is that GMail.com (and possibly other mailers by now) start a new
thread if the "Subject:" header was changed. But claws-mail and many other MUAs
don't do that, and I think it's a non-standard behaviour.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

> Cheers,
> Josh
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:22 AM, Shlomi Fish <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:03:52 +0200
> > Michael Soegtrop <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Inkscape Team,
> > >
> > > it took me a while (vacation, hospital, other things to do ...) but I
> > > just managed to create a BZR branch for my bool and embroidery stitch
> > > LPEs. Both seem to work fine with the testing I did. The only issue is
> > > that the block order optimization, essentially a TSP problem, is either
> > > slow or gives not entirely satisfactory results, but it should be OK for
> > > not to complicated cases.
> > >
> > > Feedback on the code and functionality welcome!
> > > If you want some test files, please ping me.
> > >
> > > The branch is:
> > >
> > > https://code.launchpad.net/~msoegtrop/inkscape/embroidery
> > >

> > first of all - thanks for your contribution. However, note that in the
> > future
> > you should follow the advice here -
> >

> > http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/netiquette/email/start-new-thread.html
> >
> > namely, do not start a new topic by replying to an existing message or
> > else it
> > will throw off threaded E-mailers.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >         Shlomi Fish

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov

28.04.2016 9:38, Martin Owens пишет:

> On Thu, 2016-04-28 at 09:13 +0600, Dmitry Zhulanov wrote:
>>
>> All yaml parser sources taken from official page
>> http://pyyaml.org/wiki/LibYAML
>> and I put them to src/yaml
> This is what you should not do.
>
> Keep the library separate and include it as needed. Inscape uses many
> outside libraries and libraries should NOT be included in the branch.
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens
I think it would be better if I tell about libyaml integration. It used
only in one place:
CmdLineXAction::createActionsFromYAML() main-cmdlinexact.cpp
this function loads yaml file, parse it, and create serially all
required objects for
running verbs.

Best Regards, Dmitry Zhulanov

Re: xverbs

Dmitry Zhulanov
I think I have finished x-verbs feature

Patched Inkscape had successfully pass some complicated tests as part of
my project.

yaml script had 1099 lines, inkscape opened 17 svg files, crop and saved
as svg 126 files and exported 43 png files

It looks stable, but I'm not sure for 100% ;)

branch:

https://code.launchpad.net/~dmitry-zhulanov/inkscape/inkscape-xverbs

and some documentation here

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dmitry-zhulanov/inkscape/inkscape-xverbs/view/head:/src/main-cmdlinexact.cpp